Musique
Saturday, October 11, 2008
《一切完美》

One of the reasons why I don't really listen to Chinese songs is because most of them are love songs or really stupid bubblegum songs that are selling dancing music videos of pretty boys and girls. But I must say that they are really good with painfully tragic love songs. This is my current favourite from Ch U's Perfect Cut. A kind soul even put lyrics in. =) And the reason why I'm fervently following the rerun of the show on Friday nights is because I missed Pan Lingling's episode the first time round. I just checked online which episode she's in because I missed (again) the first couple eps and I was afraid to miss her again. I heard her scene where she read her daughter's suicide note is heartwrenchingly good so I want to watch it. It's in ep8 and yesterday was ep6 so it's 2 weeks away. Yay..

你没想像中爱我

Labels: ,

yevil @ 11:37 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Song lyrics | Hearts A Mess lyrics
Y .


14 April 1984
Singapore

Previous Post .
Archives .
Wish List .
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER