Musique
Sunday, June 28, 2009
In loving memory of the most unique person in the world

Having grown up in a very "Chinese" family, I didn't really know MJ when I was younger. My first impression of him is Heal the World, which my school made all of us learn for a celebration of some sort. I can't remember. I only remember that I liked the song and felt it was very meaningful. Did not know that it was an extremely popular song by the King of Pop. Later on I had a vague idea that he did a lot of charity work involving huge donations to children of Africa.



In JC, I switched to listening to English songs and bought MJ's HIStory: Past, Present and Future album in a second-hand shop because I liked his songs that I'd heard on radio etc and was curious to listen to just how great this King of Pop is. I absolutely love that album. (Very apt album title.) Little Susie spooked me at that time but a few years later I just really love how dark it is. Also favourites were Man in the Mirror, History, Scream, Tabloid Junkie, and Childhood.

The day news broke that MJ had passed away, youtube had a spotlight on MJ videos. But I couldn't watch them because of country restrictions. Very pissed.


Something bizarre happens in this video.. But it's a nice song. You can see all the heads following him. It's amazing how he manages to enthrall everybody.
You Are Not Alone




When I was watching Live Earth in '07, I was wondering why there weren't any MJ songs because there were so many of his songs that were so appropriate.




This video is just amazing. He really was a visionary. If it was in HD and on a huge screen it would be totally awesome. According to the word on the video it was the "top 40: most expensive videos".
Earth Song




Every youtube vid that I've watched so far I noticed that there were others watching too. If his death is a hoax as some/a few have suggested, I wonder if people will be angry with him? It would be forgiveable right? Given his propensity to be weird.. His life was by no means futile so I hope he is happy with what he left behind.

Labels:

yevil @ 2:19 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Song lyrics | Hearts A Mess lyrics
Y .


14 April 1984
Singapore

Previous Post .
Archives .
Wish List .
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER