Musique
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Why you looking at me like I'm slightly unhinged?

More Just Jack.

Can't You See (Doctor Doctor). I like the lyrics in this. Heh.



Just Jack feat Kylie Minogue - I Talk too much



Found a video of an acoustic live performance of Starz in Their Eyes. I wonder if the back-up singer pronounces "Saturday" that way because he does so or because that's how she pronounces it as well. =)




I hadn't watched the official video for The Day I Died yesterday because the video was taking forever to load. I read the comments commending it so was a little disappointed when I watched it. I guess it wouldn't be impressive if it just followed the lyrics exactly. I did like the part where he was supposedly hit by the taxi. What's the word to describe it? Surreal? Artistic? I think the "top of the world" bit wasn't particularly clever though. Ha.. Still, nice artwork.

The Day I Died

Labels:

yevil @ 1:51 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Song lyrics | Hearts A Mess lyrics
Y .


14 April 1984
Singapore

Previous Post .
Archives .
Wish List .
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER