Musique
Sunday, August 9, 2009
99 Red Balloons

Just now during NDP (Happy Birthday Singapore!) they released some red heart shaped balloons and I was reminded of Just Jack's park performance of The Day I Died where he added a verse about 99 red ballons at the end. I didn't realise there was a song called 99 Red Balloons until I came across it in a blog. The blogger was listing songs from the 80's and when I saw the title I wondered if there's a connection.

99 red ballons - Nena



I want 99 red ballons released into the sky for me too. =P Oh, Just Jack was on Radio 1 on friday. I had just returned to my desk and plugged in and heard the dj talking about how this person's song is so popular and that it was both uplifting and depressing, and I suspected if he was talking about his song, and it was! It's in the podcast and I of course have downloaded it already. =)

Labels:

yevil @ 9:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Song lyrics | Hearts A Mess lyrics
Y .


14 April 1984
Singapore

Previous Post .
Archives .
Wish List .
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER